The Peloton Free Trial allows individuals to experience the Peloton fitness platform for a limited period without any cost. During the trial, you can access a wide range of workouts, including cycling, running, rowing, and guided workouts. The Peloton Free Trial typically lasts for 30 days, providing ample time to explore the various features and benefits of the Peloton experience.
The main function of the Peloton Free Trial is to give individuals an opportunity to try out the Peloton fitness platform and assess its suitability for their fitness goals. It is important because it allows users to experience the interactive and immersive nature of Peloton workouts, which can enhance motivation and engagement. The popularity of the Peloton Free Trial stems from its convenience and flexibility, as users can access the platform from the comfort of their own homes and at a time that suits them.
One main drawback of the Peloton Free Trial is that it is a limited-time offer, so you have a finite period to explore the platform and make a decision about its long-term use. The Peloton Free Trial is not the only way to test the Peloton app. Since rebranding, Peloton introduced Free Membership, which is completely different from a free trial.
What is Peloton Free Trial?
The Peloton Free Trial is a 30-day home trial offered by Peloton for first-time bike purchasers. It allows you to try the Peloton Equipment for free for one month, starting from the day your bike is delivered. During this trial period, you’ll have access to unlimited classes, such as strength, yoga, cycling, running, and more, and all the features of the Peloton app. Although it’s a commitment-free way to experience Peloton workouts, Peloton Free Trial doesn’t guarantee reimbursement for any damages incurred during the trial period, as it typically covers access to the platform’s content rather than physical equipment.
The purpose of the Peloton Free Trial is to give potential subscribers a risk-free opportunity to experience the full range of Peloton products, with the hope that they’ll love it so much, that they’ll want to stick around for more.
What are the different types of Peloton Free Trials?
There are eight types of Peloton free trials available, which are listed below.
- Peloton All-access membership free trial
- Peloton App free trial
- Peloton Bike free trial
- Peloton Tread free trial
- Peloton Row free trial
- Peloton Guide free trial
- Peloton free trial 90 days
- Peloton Guest Pass
What is the Peloton All-access membership free trial?
The Peloton All-Access Membership free trial is a 30-day money-back guarantee period that allows you to try out the All-Access Membership for one month, giving you access to all its classes and features. The main benefit of the Peloton All-Access Membership free trial is that you can test drive all workouts with your chosen Peloton equipment.
Although it says ‘free,’ you need to pay upfront for your chosen Peloton equipment. However, after 30 days, if you change your mind, you can get a full refund, no questions asked. After the trial ends, if you decide to keep your Peloton, you will be billed for the chosen monthly membership. To cancel your Peloton All-Access Membership free trial, simply reach out to Peloton support within 7 days upon the trial’s end.
What is the Peloton Bike free trial?
The Peloton bike free trial, similar to the All Access free trial, allows you to try the Peloton Bike or Bike+ at home with the option to return it at no extra cost. If you decide the Peloton bike isn’t right for you, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, as long as all accessories are also returned. Please note that partial refunds may apply if not all items are returned.
What is the Peloton Tread free trial?
The Peloton Tread free trial offers first-time subscribers 30 days of commitment-free access to the Peloton Tread and Tread+, allowing them to experience the benefits of this fitness equipment. During the trial, you can access a wide range of classes, various workout types and instructors, participate in live classes, or choose from a library of on-demand classes, all while exercising on your own schedule. This one-month trial provides an opportunity to explore the Peloton Tread’s features and capabilities without any commitment, enabling individuals to start their fitness journey with confidence.
What is the Peloton Row free trial?
The Peloton Row free trial offers 4 weeks to give the Peloton Rower a test drive. During this trial, you can access rowing workouts customized to your preferences, including music, goals, and schedule. If you find that the Peloton rowing product isn’t your cup of tea, you can request a full refund, and the trial includes free delivery, installation, and pickup. Should you decide to cancel, you’ll get a full refund.
What is the Peloton Guide free trial?
The Peloton Guide free trial lets you experience the benefits of the Peloton Guide device for 30 days, with an upfront payment that can be refunded if you decide to return it. During this trial, you can access a variety of workout classes, including strength training, yoga, and cardio, as well as programs and accessories.
What is the Peloton app free trial?
The Peloton App offers a 30 to 90-day trial period where you can access a variety of workout classes tailored to your fitness goals and preferences at no initial cost. However, you’ll need to provide your credit card information to get started. During this trial, you can explore all the features and various workout types, including cardio, strength training, yoga, and meditation, all conveniently available at your fingertips.
To begin the Peloton app’s free trial, simply sign up on the Peloton website using your email, and no credit card details are necessary. After the trial period, you can choose to continue using the app by subscribing to the Peloton App One Membership for $12.99 per month.
What is the Peloton free trial for 90 days?
The Peloton 90-day free trial is an exclusive offer for Hilton Honors members. It provides new users with access to the Peloton App for 90 days at no cost when using the code HHAPP during checkout. With this trial, members can enjoy a wide range of live and on-demand classes, including strength, yoga, cardio, and meditation, accessible from various devices. Additionally, there is no commitment, and users receive a reminder 7 days before the trial ends, giving them the option to cancel if desired.
What is the Peloton Guest Pass?
The Peloton Guest Pass is a 60-day free trial program offered by Peloton to friends and family of current Peloton members. This pass allows individuals who receive it to access almost all Peloton content without the need for Peloton equipment, including running, strength, stretching, yoga, meditation, walking, and cardio classes.
To be eligible for the Peloton Guest Pass, you must be an All-Access or App Membership owner, and the pass is redeemable by new members only. Users can share their unique pass link through the Peloton App or website, and the trial requires entering credit card information, but no charges are incurred until the 60-day trial period is over.
What Peloton Features are Included in the Free Trial?
The Peloton Free Trial includes access to a wide array of features.
- On-demand and Live Workouts: During the Peloton free trial, you’ll have access to on-demand and live workouts, which include a wide variety of fitness classes to choose from.
- Programs and Stacking Classes: You can also enjoy programs and stacking classes, allowing you to create a customized workout plan based on your preferences and goals.
- On-screen Performance Metrics: During your trial, you’ll have access to on-screen performance metrics to track your progress and monitor your performance.
- Ability to Schedule, Bookmark, and Rate Classes: The trial offers the ability to schedule, bookmark, and rate classes, making it easy to plan and organize your fitness routine.
- Peloton Entertainment: You can even use Peloton entertainment options to watch Hulu, Netflix, and more while working out.
- Peloton Scenic Rides: Access scenic rides, runs, and rows to virtually explore different landscapes during your Peloton free trial.
- Peloton Just Ride: Take advantage of Peloton’s “Just Ride,” “Just Run,” “Just Row,” or “Just Workout” options for more flexibility in your workouts.
- Peloton Leaderboard: Compete with others using the Peloton Leaderboard feature to challenge your fitness levels.
- Peloton Badges, Milestones, and Achievements: Earn Peloton Badges, Milestones, and Achievements as you progress through your fitness journey during the trial.
- Peloton Power Zone training system: Utilize the Peloton Power Zone training system to optimize your workouts and improve your performance.
- Peloton FTP and Power Bar: Track your fitness level with Peloton FTP and Power Bar during the free trial.
- Peloton Strive Score: Measure your effort with the Peloton Strive Score, helping you stay on top of your fitness goals.
- Peloton Lanebreak: For Peloton bike free trials, you can experience Peloton Lanebreak, adding an extra dimension to your cycling workouts.
What are the benefits of the Peloton free trial?
The Peloton free trial offers a variety of fitness benefits, including access to unlimited classes with world-class instructors. During the trial, you can track your performance and see your progress over time. Some benefits of the Peloton free trial include:
- Access to unlimited classes with world-class instructors
- Ability to track performance and see progress over time
- Convenient way to experience popular fitness classes at home
- Opportunity to try out Peloton workouts commitment-free
- Option for a full refund if the Peloton product is not suitable for you.
What are the drawbacks of the Peloton free trial?
The Peloton free trial may have several drawbacks that can affect your experience. These include limited availability in remote areas, requiring upfront payment for the equipment, potential financial barriers, a $250 delivery fee for purchases made after January 31st, and potential inventory impact due to decreased demand after quarantine restrictions.
How long does the Peloton free trial last?
“The Peloton free trial usually lasts for 30 days, with occasional promotions and deals that can extend it to 100 days, giving new customers an extended period to experience the Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, or Tread before making a decision.
During this trial period, you can explore various classes and workouts that Peloton offers, tailored to your mood, goals, music taste, and schedule. If you’re not satisfied with the product, Peloton provides a full refund and covers the shipping fees for the return. So, start your Peloton free trial today and discover what all the buzz is about!”
What types of classes are available in the Peloton free trial?
During the Peloton free trial, you’ll have access to a variety of workout styles that cater to different fitness goals. These Peloton workouts include cycling, running, strength training, yoga, and meditation.
- Cycling classes are high-energy spin sessions that can help improve cardiovascular fitness and leg strength.
- Running classes can enhance endurance and speed.
- Strength training workouts target different muscle groups to build muscle and increase strength.
- Yoga sessions focus on flexibility, balance, and mindfulness.
- Meditation sessions promote mental well-being, mindfulness, and stress relief.
With these diverse options, the Peloton free trial allows you to explore different training styles and find what works best for you.
How often can I use the Peloton free trial?
The Peloton free trial can be used once by new customers, providing a 30-day trial period for Bike, Bike Plus, and Tread purchases.
How do I cancel my Peloton free trial?
To cancel your Peloton free trial, follow these 9 instructions:
- Contact Peloton’s customer service by phone or through the live chat feature on their website.
- Go to the ‘Membership’ section in your account settings.
- Click on ‘End Membership’ to cancel the trial.
- If canceled within the trial period, no charges will be incurred.
- You can continue using the trial until the end date.
- Once the trial is canceled, access to Peloton’s content will be revoked.
- The trial will not automatically transition into a paid membership.
- If you decide to rejoin after canceling, you will need to sign up for a new trial or membership.
- Remember to follow these steps to cancel your Peloton free trial.
What is the cost after the Peloton free trial ends?
After the Peloton free trial ends, there are different membership options available with varying costs. The One Membership plan costs $12.99 per month and provides continued access to the Peloton App. If you want access to both the app and hardware usage, you can choose the App+ Membership, which costs $24 per month.
For enhanced features and access to Lanebreak and Scenic classes, the Guide Membership is available for $24 per month. If you want the complete Peloton experience, the All-Access Membership is priced at $44 per month and offers access to all content, including Lanebreak and Scenic classes, and the ability to create up to 20 profiles for a household.
What is the difference between the Peloton free trial and the Peloton app free trial?
Peloton Free Trial trial is available to new customers who purchase the Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, or Tread. If you’re unsatisfied, Peloton offers a full refund, covering the shipping fees as well. On the other hand, the Peloton app free trial is a 30-day offering that provides access to a variety of fitness classes without the need for Peloton equipment.
What is the difference between a Peloton Free Trial and a Free membership?
The Peloton free trial is a limited-time offer for new customers to try out the Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, or Tread for up to 100 days. It requires an upfront payment and may involve delivery fees, but if you’re not satisfied, you can get a full refund. On the other hand, the Peloton Free membership is a separate offering within the Peloton ecosystem that provides access to limited classes without the need for a credit card. With the Free membership, you can access Peloton’s app-based content and classes without any upfront payment or delivery fees.